Brains Eden Festival is a four-day event, held in Cambridge, UK, in which teams have 48 hours to make original games about a surprise theme. Besides the game jam, students join industry-led workshops, career clinics, networking moments and talk tracks.
The festival is supported by leading game companies such as Guerilla Games Cambridge, Jagex, Frontier, Sumo Digital, Unity, ARM and PlayStation First. The goal of the festival is to bring students/universities and the game industry together. A lot of students get offered internship positions or full-time jobs in professional game companies.
Two DAE teams entered the competition. One of them won in the category Best Mobile Game and the other was shortlisted among the top 7 games from a total of 32. Congratulations to both teams!
Team 1: Dangerous Arcade Elitists: WINNING TEAM!
- Ewout De Vos : 2DAE Game Graphics
- Nicolas Pirot : 2DAE Game Graphics
- Thomas Kole : 2DAE Game Development / International student
- Robert Lindner : 2DAE Game Development / International student
- Thomas De Mulder : 3DAE Game Development
Team 2: DA Eden: IN SHORTLIST BEST 7
- Samuel De Vos : 2DAE Game Graphics
- Sander Vander Meiren : 2DAE Game Graphics
- Jonathan Steyfkens : 2DAE Game Development
- Simon Coenen : 2DAE Game Development
- Leo Vansteenkiste : 3DAE Game Development