We are proud to introduce a new addition to our website: DAE Vault.
The DAE Vault will feature a series of interactive live sessions tailored to prospective and incoming students with a passion for the interactive and pre-rendered 3D world. During the course of these sessions we will give people a taste of what our curriculum is all about by providing short demo classes during which we will highlight some of the skills that are taught in DAE.
Class starts at 02:00PM CET on:
- February 17th, 2021: 'Introduction 3D in Maya'
- March 3rd, 2021: 'Level Decoration in Unreal'
- March 10th, 2021: 'Introduction to Programming C++'
- March 24th, 2021: 'Sculpting in Zbrush'
- March 31st, 2021: 'Digital Painting'
- April 21st, 2021: 'Preproduction'
- April 28th, 2021: 'Math in Houdini SideFX'
- May 12th, 2021: 'How to build a small game in Unity'
- May 19th, 2021: 'Introduction to 2D in Photoshop'
Click the link above for regular updates and the Youtube channel link.
Header artwork by Lander Van Regenmortel